Learn All About Flutter M-Commerce App for eCommerce Business.
The e-commerce market is booming. With the advent of technology, the web has become the primary source for earning for all kinds of businesses. From running an online small gift shop to a full-fledged grocery store, business owners are shifting towards online platforms. Earlier, developing an e-commerce store was an arduous task as it required a lot of work and technical expertise. But now, many eCommerce solution frameworks are available, but the one that is grabbing the attention of business owners in the market is Flutter app development.
If you opt for flutter app development services, you are definitely on the right track.
A Brief Overview of Flutter
Flutter is a well-known cross-platform framework for developing applications on both Android and iOS. It is an open-source development kit by Google. It was first released in 2017, and since then, it has become one of the preferable choices for mobile app development. The technology uses a single codebase combined with current widgets and tools. Flutter uses dart programming language, which makes it compatible with various platforms.
Why Do Businesses Choose Flutter for their E-commerce Application?
Now comes the million-dollar question of why businesses need to use the flutter framework for their ecommerce application. In today’s world, if you want to stand out as an ecommerce store owner, then you need to have an attractive and immersive application, and flutter frameworks give the upper hand in that department. Let’s discuss the advantage of the flutter framework for ecommerce app development.
- Advanced UI – One of the main advantages of using the Flutter framework is its advanced UI interface. The framework uses Skia, the graphics engine used by various browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. That’s why one can create an application with a rich interface with a flutter framework. In this framework, users can create their components. That’s why this framework is different from other frameworks in the market.
- Smooth Error Detection – One of the headache procedures for store owners or developers is to find the errors. Whenever an error occurs in an application, it affects all the workflows, significantly resulting in a poor experience. Also, it takes developers a lot of time to locate the errors in the application. But finding mistakes or mishaps in flutter is relatively easy. If an error occurs in any particular flutter framework, it only harms that section, making it easy for the developer to locate the error. Further, what differentiates it from other frameworks is that it doesn’t affect the whole application.
- Faster Development Time – Most ecommerce store owners look for faster development time. Flutter framework comes as a rescuer. Developers don’t have to write the same code repeatedly.. The code can be reused as flutter as the framework has a distinctive library. Further, the hot reload feature of the framework allows changes to reflect in seconds. If you are developing your ecommerce application in the flutter framework, then the application would be up and running in half the time other Android and ios application development takes.
- Fully Fledged Native Experience – Another thing that makes flutter a superior choice for an eCommerce business is its native experience. That is because it uses dart programming language, which houses multiple benefits for eCommerce businesses. It provided just-in-time and ahead-of-time compilers for better and faster performance. Many benefits, like fonts, icons, scrolling, and much more, make it a suitable choice for an eCommerce development framework.
- Easy Migration – Now, what seems daunting to many store owners is migrating their eCommerce store to a different framework. Not only is it time-consuming, but it requires a lot of effort. That’s why most stores don’t prefer to migrate their store even if they are unhappy with the framework. But that’s going to be different if you are using flutter. It is easy to relocate the store as it provides unmatchable support on many platforms.
- External Plugins – If you are running an eCommerce store, then the framework supports third-party integration as this business requires many third-party applications. Many frameworks restrict users, but that’s not the case with flutter. Developers can quickly third-party plugin apps and add a variety of functionalities to their stores. Features like augmented reality, video and audio, machine learning, and much more can easily be included in applications without any difficulty.
- Testing Support – Furthermore, the headache for developers is zero to no support on testing, which makes building applications challenging. But with a flutter framework, one can get unlimited testing support. Since the framework has less codebase, it is a convenient option for developers. Further, it has automated testing features, making the testing process faster and more suitable.
These are just some of the significant benefits of using flutter frameworks. But apart from this, the main reason for its popularity is the application developed using this framework. The first name that strikes our mind is Alibaba which uses a flutter framework. It is one of the leading retail companies. Next, Hamilton’s music also uses the flutter framework.
There you have it! Now you know all about the benefits of the flutter framework and why eCommerce businesses are switching towards it. But when it comes to developing applications using the flutter framework, many people need to remember that this technology is relatively new and requires expertise to develop applications using it. That’s why it is a must to hire a fully-fledged web development company with years of experience. One such name that floats around in our mind is Wama Technology which is known to be one of the best mobile and website development agencies.
So what’s stopping you now? Give us a call and take your eCommerce business to new heights.